Wednesday, February 25, 2009

28 weeks and counting

I guess I should post a belly pic of some sort since people keep bugging me. I haven't been very good at taking photos chronicling the levels of my fatness. Frankly, I don't think I look so adorable but here it is, at the official beginning of the 3rd trimester........
And just for fun, here's one of The Belle. Many of you know she is a bit spoiled, as she has been our only child since soon after we were married, and her sleeping habits are no exception. Yes she does sleep on the bed with us, but often that is not quite soft enough for her needs so during the day she often makes a nice bed for herself in the middle of our pillows. Well, now that I've got this lovely body pillow, it has turned into her favorite thing because she can get right in the middle. If only I could be so comfortable.

4 comments:

Kathee said...

You look absolutely adorable!!!

The Johnson Family said...

Hey homey you DO look fabulous! Glad to see that everything is going well!

janhad3 said...

Oh, but you DO look so stinkin' adorable!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Traci said...

I love it! ANd you look so FAR from FAT! You don't look like you have even gained 10 lbs, so not fair!!!!