Here I am, officially full-term now. I am coming up on 38 weeks this Friday. According to Jeff, I have been "nesting" like crazy. Apparently any sort of preparation falls under the category of "nesting." Anyway, as of today I am FINALLY feeling mostly ready. Well, kind of. Ok, as ready as I'm going to be. The closer we get, my excitement is building, but so is my fear. As in, how in the %$@* is this baby going to come out??? And what am I going to do with her when she does??? You can only read so many books and websites and talk to other moms so much. I know I have been waiting a long time for this, but holy crap, it is scary.Here is a pic of part of the nursery, the complete part anyway.
3 comments:
It is SOOOO cute! I need to come see it this week. I love your preparations, gyrations, and consternation and, just remember, we already have a name for her if you don't get around to picking one yourself. Little JBR Solomon. Love you!
I remember feeling all those same things. It really is a freaky, scary experience the first time. But soon, she'll be here and you will fall right into the natural instincts of being a mother. And you'll love it (most days) and you'll be awesome!
so sweet! You are so close, I love the nursery and the picture of you, you look fantastic!
Post a Comment